Hey Cinder pals,
I’m in need of both an android developers and Cinder developers (or a combination) for upcoming jobs starting as soon as next week. In a nutshell the project is to use a mobile device to capture image content and pass it to a beefy machine for face tracking and image processing for display across this really wild display (cant say anything else about it w/o NDA). Face tracking will be a large driving force for the content.
Timeline is asap through December with international installation in December, expenses paid travel possibility.
Here’s the super vague job descriptions:
- Developing latest Android 8 apps for mobile
- Camera focused app development
- Developing with network communications API for transferring image and video content (some combination of tcp/udp/http/websockets probably tcp)
- Uses latest cinder versions to build real-time graphics driven applications
- Image processing
- 2D generative graphics
- Simulation (physics/particles)
- Networking (udp/tcp/http/websockets) Integration with mobile app
- Video proc
- Face tracking
Please send inquiries or followup questions to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include portfolio)
Midnight Commercial creates next generation interfaces for the physical-digital frontier. We are located in Brooklyn. Please check out our work