SUPERSPACE is the research and development studio of Woods Bagot. We are currently seeking multiple fulltime designer/developer hybrids for both our Sydney and San Francisco studios.
We are looking to grow our collaborative global team working across multiple disciplines including spatial simulation, design computation, data analytics and digital environments.
* Fulltime designer/developer at SUPERSPACE located in our Sydney or San Francisco studios (multiple positions)
* Design research and development working across various scales from masterplannning to architecture and interiors
* Supporting studio design teams with SUPERSPACE methodology
* Reporting to Director of SUPERSPACE and senior designer locally
* Project implementation of SUPERSPACE applications and design development on studio projects
* Short-term and ‘light’ creative application development (on project code design sketches) for generative & analytical design and visualization
* Design analysis, interpretation and report compilation
Desirable Skills/ Qualifications
* Degree in Architecture, Urban Design or related spatial design field
* Professional experience working in creative teams
* Design sensitivity and basic graphic design skills
* Curiosity and explorative nature - keen to explore spatial design possibilities of emerging technologies including physical computing/ IoT, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position and an electronic copy of your portfolio to Sally-ann Fieldhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.