SVG to PNG convertion

Hello again!
I did git clone --recursive https://github.com/cinder/Cinder.git.
I followed instructions @ linux notes ubuntu above 14.04 and failed while executing make:
got the following output:

[ 50%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/BasicApp.dir/home/vadixem/projects/Cinder/samples/BasicApp
/src/BasicApp.cpp.o

[100%] Linking CXX executable Debug/BasicApp/BasicApp

/usr/bin/ld: /home/vadixem/projects/Cinder/lib/linux/x86_64//libboost_system.a(error_code.o): relocation 
R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata.str1.1' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC

/usr/bin/ld: /home/vadixem/projects/Cinder/lib/linux/x86_64//libboost_filesystem.a(operations.o): relocation 
R_X86_64_32 against symbol `_ZN5boost10filesystem16filesystem_errorD1Ev' can not be used when making 

a shared object; recompile with -fPIC

/usr/bin/ld: /home/vadixem/projects/Cinder/lib/linux/x86_64//libboost_filesystem.a(path.o): relocation 
R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata.str1.1' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC

/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

CMakeFiles/BasicApp.dir/build.make:116: recipe for target 'Debug/BasicApp/BasicApp' failed

make[2]: *** [Debug/BasicApp/BasicApp] Error 1

Than tried the solution : http://discourse.libcinder.org/t/solved-cinder-with-arch/887/2
Didn’t work and gave me:

CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1898 (message): Unable to find the requested Boost libraries.

Boost version: 1.65.1

Boost include path: /usr/local/include

Could not find the following Boost libraries:

boost_system
      boost_filesystem

No Boost libraries were found.  You may need to set BOOST_LIBRARYDIR to the
          directory containing Boost libraries or BOOST_ROOT to the location of
  Boost.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  proj/cmake/platform_linux.cmake:168 (find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:29 (include)