BasicSample build fails on Linux

Tested on RaspberryPi and Ubuntu.

When ever I try to build a sample with the new cmake file in proj/cmake directory.
I get the following error:

patrick@patrick-ubuntu:~/DEV/Cinder/samples/BasicApp/proj/build$ cmake -DCINDER_VERBOSE=true …/cmake
CINDER_TARGET_GL: ogl
– APP_NAME: BasicApp
– SOURCES: /home/patrick/DEV/Cinder/samples/BasicApp/src/BasicApp.cpp
– INCLUDES:
– CINDER_PATH: /home/patrick/DEV/Cinder
– CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY: /home/patrick/DEV/Cinder/samples/BasicApp/proj/cmake/build/Debug
– CMAKE_BINARY_DIR: /home/patrick/DEV/Cinder/samples/BasicApp/proj/build
– CINDER_TARGET: linux
– CINDER_LIB_DIRECTORY: lib/linux/x86_64/ogl/Debug/
CMake Error at /home/patrick/DEV/Cinder/proj/cmake/modules/cinderMakeApp.cmake:40 (find_package):
Could not find a package configuration file provided by “cinder” with any
of the following names:

cinderConfig.cmake
cinder-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of “cinder” to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
“cinder_DIR” to a directory containing one of the above files. If “cinder”
provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:11 (ci_make_app)

– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/patrick/DEV/Cinder/samples/BasicApp/proj/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.

As far as I looked into it, cmake is looking for cinderConfig.cmake file at CINDER_LIB_DIRECTORY path, but the config file lies in "/linux/Debug/ogl/" for me.

Did I miss something ?
Thanks for the help.

Patrick

Looks like I was to fast on writing a post.
I build cinder with the old cibuild script, which cmake didn’t like when building the samples.

After building cinder as @rich.e mentioned, it worked totally fine:

To build cinder with cmake, you can either use the command line, or Jetbrains CLion5, which has been maturing quite a bit in the past few months. For command line, the process is similar to most other cmake projects you might have used, for example from the main cinder repo path

mkdir build
cd build
cmake …
make -j4

Right, yea the old cibuild script is placing its lib output in a slightly different location as the new one, which has been modified to support future things like vulkan or other unforeseeable platform variants.