The Office for Creative Research is looking to hire an experienced front-end Cinder developer on a 6 week contract (with possibility to extend) to join the development team on an in-progress installation.
The ideal candidate:
• Builds front-end 3D graphics in Cinder, using C++ and GLSL
• Has experience developing interactive installations around novel gestural interfaces
• Quickly gets up to speed in large and unfamiliar code bases
• Is familiar with Git and GitHub collaborative workflows
The position is ideally full-time, with a minimum of 20 hours a week.
Remote work is possible, but candidates who are able to spend time in our studio in Downtown Brooklyn, NYC are preferred.
We are looking to hire someone in the next few weeks, the sooner the better.
Please get in touch with your rate and availability by emailing email@example.com
The Office for Creative Research has:
• A set of truly fascinating projects ranging from pure R&D to gallery installations to editorials for major publications
• A commitment to social responsibility, transparency, diversity, and ethical practices
• A unique, research-focused approach to data-related problems
• A studio in Downtown Brooklyn easily accessible by public transportation
• An inclusive, friendly, open work environment
• A small, diverse, multidisciplinary staff (10 people)
Our work at the OCR is deeply grounded in culture, and we know that culture cannot exist without diversity. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and members of other groups that may typically feel underrepresented in a traditional Silicon Valley tech world.