Linux build issue (GLXHyperpipeNetworkSGIX)

I’ve had no issues building on linux before, until today. Granted this is the first time in a month or so that I have pulled the latest repo…

But I am running into this compile issue 90% into the build:

In file included from /home/user/cinder/Cinder/include/glload/glx_all.h:6,
             from /home/user/cinder/Cinder/src/glload/glx_load.c:4:
/home/user/cinder/Cinder/include/glload/_int_glx_type.h:96:3: error: conflicting types for 'GLXHyperpipeNetworkSGIX'
} GLXHyperpipeNetworkSGIX;
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated due to -Wfatal-errors.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/cinder.dir/build.make:3147: CMakeFiles/cinder.dir/src/glload/glx_load.c.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from /home/user/cinder/Cinder/include/glload/glx_all.hpp:6,
             from /home/user/cinder/Cinder/src/glload/glx_load_cpp.cpp:4:
/home/user/cinder/Cinder/include/glload/_int_glx_type.hpp:96:3: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef struct GLXHyperpipeNetworkSGIX GLXHyperpipeNetworkSGIX'
} GLXHyperpipeNetworkSGIX;
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated due to -Wfatal-errors.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/cinder.dir/build.make:3160: CMakeFiles/cinder.dir/src/glload/glx_load_cpp.cpp.o] Error 1

Any help trying to figure this one out, I would greatly appreciate it. I’ll look at using a box I have succesfuly been building on and updating cinder and see if it’s related to any recent changes (which i doubt).
Thanks

EDIT: Just checked the commit I was using, and that one also doesnt compile now. I’m now assuming that my rolling release distro just updated my compiler to the point where it’s not allowing the above syntax. I’m not even sure how to fix that. Hopefully someone that has a much better understanding can shed some light on what is hopefully a simple fix to this.

Hey,

this PR should be addressing this specific issue.

Cheers,
Petros

Thank you!
That did the trick.