Cinder ios App got rejected for obfuscation and selector mangling

From Apple 2. 3 Performance: Accurate Metadata Guideline 2.3.1 - Performance

We discovered that your app contains hidden features. Specifically, It would be appropriate to remove all code obfuscation and selector mangling from this app before resubmitting for review.

The next submission of this app may require a longer review time.

Next Steps

Review the Performance section of the App Store Review Guidelines.
Ensure your app is compliant with all sections of the App Store Review Guidelines and the Terms & Conditions of the Apple Developer Program.
Once your app is fully compliant, resubmit your app for review.
Submitting apps designed to mislead or harm customers or evade the review process may result in the termination of your Apple Developer Program account. Review the Terms & Conditions of the Apple Developer Program to learn more about our policies regarding termination.

If you believe your app is compliant with the App Store Review Guidelines, you may submit an appeal. Alternatively, you may provide additional details about your app by replying directly to this message.

This cinder-based app has been on the store for more than a year, going through about 20 revisions. In the latest revision I added a tbe Audio360 Facebook playback. The message from the Apple does not offer much room for my actions going forward, since I am not using any obfuscation.

Would love to hear how I can overcome this.