Problems with svg example GoodNightMorning

I try run GoodNightMorning example. I am on win7 64bit and have VS 2015 CE. BasicApp example run with my changes opengl to version 2. I did it for GoodNightMorning example, but I got another error:

1>cairo-static.lib(pixman-region16.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __iob_func
1>libpng.lib(pngerror.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __iob_func
1>cairo-static.lib(cairo-win32-surface.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __iob_func
1>cairo-static.lib(cairo-boxes.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __iob_func
1>cairo-static.lib(pixman-region32.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __iob_func
1>cairo-static.lib(pixman-utils.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __iob_func
GoodNightMorning.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

and now I don’t know what to do.
Strange thing is, it was running before some time ago.

The problem you describe sounds like this. If that’s the case you’d need to rebuild Cairo pixman and libpng for 2015. I’ve created a script that can rebuild it on Windows but you’ll need msys64. Take a look here. For Windows, it’s the install/install.bat. You’ll also need to run it in a visual studio command line.

Thanks, but I have problems with it. I don’t have clue what to do. I tried download msys2 andinstall 64. Update it, then download your Cairo-Cinder package, run install.bat and it started something. In console was some files missing and create temp folder. After all temp folder dissapear. And include folder was created but libpng folder is empty.

But I searched how to build cairo for cinder and found topic in old forum (can’t post link)
I downloaded it and build cinder from git-hub. After all I compile GoodNightMorning example and it is running. But I get this warrnings:

1>cinder-v140_d.lib(inflate.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB ‘zlib.pdb’ was not found with ‘cinder-v140_d.lib(inflate.obj)’ or at ‘D:\Programi\Cinder ++\Cinder-master 2016\samples_svg\GoodNightMorning\vc2013\x64\Debug\zlib.pdb’; linking object as if no debug info
zutil.obj
adler32.obj
inftrees.obj
inffast.obj

cairo-arc.obj
cairo-bentley-ottmann-rectangular.obj

pixman-gradient-walker.obj

and lots of obj files

There are lots of this warning, can I ignore it when example is working? Or what that warrnings means?

Those warnings are due to a debug symbols file missing, specifically for zlib. It should be fine to ignore those although they are annoying. If possible, can you tell me the errors you ran into running the Cairo install.bat?

first message in console is:
System nemoze najst zadany subor = System can not find specified file.

There is picture from console:
link