Csound in Cinder

I’m trying to get Csound running in cinder. Following the ofxKetchupok ofxCsound addon it seemed simple enough but I keep running into issues. When I do a CppSound* csound = new Csound(); I get

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
"CsoundFile::CsoundFile()", referenced from:
CppSound::CppSound() in cinderCsoundApp.o
"vtable for CppSound", referenced from:
CppSound::CppSound() in cinderCsoundApp.o
NOTE: a missing vtable usually means the first non-inline virtual member function has no definition.
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

So I tried Csound *csound instead of CppSound but I keep getting issues with my
CsoundPerformanceThread anyways. What am I missing… this seems like it should be a lot easier to accomplish.
Also, it looks like the OSX example is missing from the current csound github but I found an old copy here.
You’ll notice in the csound-OSX/classes/CsoundObj.h it runs csound’s output into an AudioUnit using a struct of csdata. I would totally prefer to work with csound audio calls via audio unit cause it would be really easy to incorporate into Cinder’s existing audio cocoa audiounit. Any thoughts. I’ve actually wanted to get csound api working for years but it always stumped me. Just seems so close.

Looks like you’re trying to compile for a 64-bit architecture using 32-bit libraries. Since I am not an avid Apple user, I can’t tell you how to fix it.